Bubble Soccer Minnesota LLC dba Knockerball MN
The renter (as defined as the individual, organization, or company who hires or is associated with hiring Knockerball MN) agrees to the following policies and terms when booking with Knockerball MN.
- The renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Knockerball MN, and it’s owners, employees, and contractors from any or all claims and judgements for damages and expenses to which Knockerball MN, and it’s owners, employees, and contractors may be subjected to or which they may suffer or incur by reason of any action by renter or its guests, agents, servants or employees during its use of the equipment.
- The cost of any damage requiring repairs or additional cleaning care, outside of normal wear and tear, caused by such use shall be paid by the renter. This includes the theft or damage of equipment and supplies and soiling of the equipment such as vomit, blood, colored or sugary drinks and liquids, or excessive mud.
- The use of tobacco and excessive alcohol is prohibited during the rental.
- All players must sign a waiver/release before playing. Minors must have their parents/guardians sign for them.
- For safety reasons, Knockerball MN may deny access to players who cannot safely fit into the equipment.
- The renter asserts that it has the approval from the venue where the rental will take place to have Knockerball MN. The renter also will grant Knockerball MN access to the venue one half hour before and after the rental for set-up and clean-up.
Other Considerations and things to mention to Participants prior to the event:
- No glasses or sharp objects may be worn including jewelry etc…
- Knee pads and/or shin guards are recommended, especially for indoor play. They are not required.
- Not for use on pavement or cement surfaces
- Not for use by players under the influence of excessive amounts of alcohol or any kinds of drugs
- Not for use with more than 1 player per bubble suit.
- Not for use by pregnant women or persons with medical conditions such as asthma, claustrophobia, heart conditions, seizures or neck and back problems.
- Extreme Temperatures – Knockerball MN may choose not to permit use of the equipment at outdoor venues in temperatures colder than 45 degrees or hotter than 95 degrees. If the temperature is outside of this range during a rental, Knockerball MN has the right to reschedule the rental free of charge to the renter.
- Rain – If heavy rain, thunder, or lightening occurs during a rental, play will be delayed. If the weather persists after an appropriate amount of time, if the forecast calls for continuing hazardous weather, or if the venue is determined to be too muddy/wet to play on, as deemed by Knockerball MN, the rental will be cancelled. IF less than 50% of the rental time was completed at time of cancellation, a makeup date will be issued for the remaining time or the remaining time may be added on to another rental. If the remaining time is less than one hour, this time may only be added to a new rental and will not be made up separately. IF at least 50% of the rental time was completed at time of cancellation, no makeup date will be issued. Knockerball MN may issue a discount to the renter for a future rental.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- If the renter cancels the rental with at least two week’s notice, no penalty will be issued. All payments, minus the deposit and processing fee, will be refunded.
- If the renter cancels the rental within two weeks of the rental date, all monies paid will be forfeited.
- To postpone and not cancel the rental, the renter must give at least one week’s notice.
- Knockerball MN reserves the right to cancel the rental based on the lack of compliance with any of the criteria stated herein or due to weather concerns. If Knockerball MN cancels a rental due to weather before the rental takes place, the renter may select a makeup date based on Knockerball MN’s availability. If the renter does not wish to makeup up the date, Knockerball MN will refund 50% of the monies paid. This refund is only available if Knockerball MN cancels the event due to weather before the rental begins.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due upon booking the rental. The remaining balance is due at least two weeks before the rental date. The date will not be reserved until payment is received. The renter may also choose to pay in full at the time of booking.
- If a renter’s rental date is within two weeks of the time of booking, full payment is due at the time of booking. The non-refundable deposit is built into this payment.
- Payment will be made online or by check upon request (checks for organizations only).
- The renter hereby releases image, logo, and title to Knockerball MN for promotional purposes only. The renter acknowledges that Knockerball MN may use image, logo, and title for promotional purposes only, without its permission or knowledge. The renter also grants permission for Knockerball MN to use the image of any of its attendees during the rental for promotional purposes only.